Thursday, December 2, 2010

Merry Chrismukkah!

Wooo hooo Chrismukkah officially started yesterday evening! I cheerfully, with the assistance of Shaun, got the apartment into full Chrismukkah mode last night. If these pics don't get you into the Chrismukkah spirit, I don't know what will!

Here is the banner I made a few years ago:


This is our tree:


And the menorah with some ornaments on the mantel:


And here's me, Miss Chrismukkah:


And what better way to get into the holidays than a Santa Beer Bong? My friend, Cassie, made this brilliant invention when we lived together in grad school:


Are you in the Chrismukkah spirit yet?! I know I am!

Merry Chrismukkah to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful way to describe and show how you celebrate chrismukkah. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete