Monday, January 3, 2011

Super Awesome Happy Fun Blog Dedication: Michael Carson Markus

About a month ago, I decided to use my blog to bribe a friend. I was invited to watch a Bears game and given that I care nothing about football, I wanted to make sure fun friends were going to be there. Olivia told me that Markus was leaning toward not coming due to a work event. That’s when I realized I would need to step up and use the unparalleled popularity and clout of my blog to make sure maximum fun would be had at this stupid football game. I promised Markus that I would dedicate a blog to him if he came out. And he did, so it’s blogging time!
I met Markus through mutual friends and have known him for a couple years now. Markus is a very entertaining friend, fantastic to have around for drinking games, and always good for a laugh. Here are some things that make him extra cool:
Dexter is an awesome show and Markus was Detective Batista for Halloween:



I have 5 major food groups: Cheese, Cheese Fries, Beer, Bacon, and Cookie Cake/Treats. Markus is smart enough to bring cookie cakes to events:



Markus looks good eating wings:


He is not ashamed to play beer pong on my beer pong table that is really just a door cause it was cheaper than buying plywood. It takes up most of the kitchen and you really have to suck it in to fit on each side.


 
And he takes silly pictures with me when there is corn sitting on the windowsill at the bar:


So Markus, thanks for being an awesomely fun friend and I hope you enjoyed the blog in your honor!

P.S. Sorry everyone for the long break in blog posts. As I'm sure you all felt, the holidays get really hectic and I was very short on time. I promise to get back to regularly posting, I know your lives are meaningless without it.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, the perfect first blog for the new year. The photo-journal style def shows off your penchant for scrapbooking!

    Craft-corner death match. Yup, I went there.

    ReplyDelete