Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Like This Day

Even though I'm at work until 8pm tonight, it's been a pretty great day. I'm also in a good mood because I've got plenty to look forward to this weekend as well. I'm feeling a lot like Jessica today:

The I Like Girl

Lauren's Likes For Today:
* I like sleeping in and not having to be at work until 11am
* I like getting a seat on the bus
* I like gyro day in the cafe
* I like my popularity skyrocketing (on the internet not IRL) (Totally kidding, I'm way popular in real life too)
* I like tons of Halloween candy brought in by my coworkers
* I like going to Champaign tomorrow
* I like open bar at the wedding on Saturday
* I like the good kind of daylight savings this weekend
* I like Starbucks giftcards sent by Gramma
I CAN DO ANYTHING GOOD!

Hope you're having a stellar day too!

1 comment: